Radiator hose/ AC/ Cruise

Learn a lesson from me. Check the tightness of your hose clamps
occasionally, rather than just visually inspect them. One of mine worked
loose yesterday and dumped the coolant. I had replaced all hoses and h20
pump last summer, and and haven't really thought about checking them.

A few questions: After it dumped, I tried to limp on to a gas station. Got
about 2 miles from it before the temp started soraing. Never got into the
red, but came up close. Got some fluid and H20, refilled, bled, everything
was fine. Temp stabilized in its normal spot. Drove home and everything was
fine.

However, I noticed that my cruise control stopped working. Can't figure out
any connection. Just a coincidence?

Also, my a/c stopped working as well. I thought maybe the belts were
slipping, but the power steering worked just fine. A/c never cam back on
duringthe ride home.

Didn't have a chance to do any trouble shooting last night, and this morning
the battery was dead. (previous post about locating an interstate battery
dealer).So i didn't have time to do anything and drove my 325ic to work.

Any thoughts on what I should look at this weekend?