Patroon Chapter Driving School - Watkins Glen June 24 - 25

Patroon Chapter will be holding its inaugural driving school at Watkins Glen.
 This is a 2 day school - June 24 - 25.  School cost is $250  for both days
for CCA members - $300 for non-members - a real bargain, especially since we
charge $175 for one day at Lime Rock Park.  We still have quite a few
openings left.  If you would like to participate in a great event at a great
track, consider attending.  As many of you know, driving schools are a blast!
 Apps can be downloaded at our website Patroonbmw.org

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ron Bass
M3APX@domain.elided
73 2002
88 M3