Indep. Shop In Minneapolis

I have a friend who is considering buying an E36
325i.  I would like the name of some good
independent BMW shops in that area, for a
pre-purchase inspection as well as post-purchase
work.  I would also appreciate any leads on an
inexpensive 5 spd 325 (under $11k) in that area.
I have already sent him the autotrader.com
listings.

Also, I know this is off-topic, but he is
considering an early A4 2.8/1.8t, 1996-97.
Anyone heard about the reliability of those cars?

Thanks,

Ryan

1994 325i 5 spd
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com