Re: E36 //M3 swaybars.

For anyone who is interested, I have front (and rear) swaybars available
from a 92 (build 10/91) 325i 4dr. (shocks and springs too, if there is
interest. about 30k miles on them when taken off) I think (but could be
wrong) that these are also less understeer tuned than the newer ones, as jk
suggests below for the 93 and 94.

But, the non M3 anti roll bars will not directly fit on an M3, as the
attachment point is different. One attaches to the strut, the other attaches
to some sort of linkage. I put M3 suspension components in my 325, so the M3
antiroll bar works with the M3 strut. I don't think that the non M3 anti
roll bar will work with the M3 strut.
Greg