[no subject]

This one is worth sending around.
  It takes a long time for oil to get shipped, refined, and distributed
to market.  Yet why does the price shoot up overnight the moment the
price per barrel rises even a few cents?  Does the price go down
overnight when the cost per barrel drops?  Of course not.
    So in the rest of the country, boycott Exxon and Mobil.  Here in CA,
Chevron, Shell and 76 are the bullies to boycott.

Barry