[no subject]

I set out to fix this with coil-overs (Bilstein PSS-9) and camber plates.  I
finally got it setup right, adding an extra degree of caster and running out
the negative camber.  This has honestly been the first time in two years
that I have been happy with the way the car has handled again. Although it
is great now, it took a lot to get it to work right (both time and money).
In the end what helped me the most was finding a shop that was willing to
put the car up on the alignment rack several times so we could play around
with the settings to find what worked.

Bottom line, if you are going to put bigger tires on the car, prepare for an
investment in time and money to fix the tramlining issues.

Erik Logan
94 325is