[no subject]

16" will give a harsher ride than 15".

16" tires usually cost more than 15".

I would recommend looking at the tires available in the appropriate
15" and 16" sizes.  While they might cost a bit more, I think that
the selection of performance tires is better in 16" (depending on
exact size) than in 15" and as time goes on, that trend should
only move more in favor of 16".  If you don't care about
performance, then this is not a big deal -- there will likely be
perfectly serviceable tires in 15" for a long time.

That's about it.

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner