Re: 3.0csi 5 Speed

>Hello Again, Let me try this one more time.
>
>I am currently shopping for a 3.0 CSI, but I don't want a 4 speed.  I >need
>to have the year in which American sold 3.0's were equipped with >a 5 speed
>manual.

I'm guessing the reason you didn't get an answer before is that the answer
is "none."  I've seen some older Csi's where the owner has converted to a
five-speed, but I'm relatively positive that originally they only came with
with the four speed (or an automatic).

As a frame of reference, my '80 320i was the first year for a five speed in
that model, and you're looking at cars at least six years older than that.

Mike Barrett
BMW CCA 111632
93 850Ci
88 635CSi