Re: 3.0csi 5 Speed

I thought it wasn't a real question the first time so I didn't reply. I
can't take anyone seriously who hasn't done at least the rudimentary
legwork themselves before asking others to help them. But, since you insist:

The 3.0CSi was never imported to the US

The 3.0CS US version was never made with a 5sp.

The first US BMWs to have a 5sp as standard as part of the actual US order
deck were 1980 models.

Now, what did you really want to know?

- -Phil