Re: bmw-digest V9 #2096

Paul,
Also take a look at the UUC sway barbarian and Dinan sway bars.  It depends
upon what you are looking for.  If you want less understeer, the UUC and
Dinan bars are the way to go.  If you just want to decrease body roll, the
RD Sports would be fine.  This is off the UUC website www.uucmotorwerks.com
, they do not have the Eibachs rated, but you can make the calculations if
you have the bar sizes.  I don't have a M3, and UUC doesn't make bars for my
car ('96 328i), otherwise that would likely be my choice.

Mark
'96 328i sport

>Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:45:25 EST
>From: PDumond21@domain.elided
>Subject: Sway Bars for M3
>
>I am in the market for a new set of sway bars for my '97 M3.  I was
wondering
>which set is best for my car.  I am looking at the Eibach and RD Sports.
Any