Restore/GearProblems

Question for the group, my 96  328iS is very difficult to shift sometimes
into first gear sitting still at a stoplight at a complete stop?  Sometimes
I can't force it at all unless I go to 4th and then 1st.  3rd will sometimes
have the same trouble but not as bad.   Tranny fluid just changed with
Redline Synthetic and the clutch just changed.  (Hoping that would have
cured the problem and seemed to make it a little better)  Any ideas??????

Also, anyone know anything about this product called "Restore"??  That
Engine Restore treatment at www.RestoreUSA.com?  Seems they have a study on
this stuff but I wonder any thoughts on whether it works?

Any ideas on these would be appreciated!

1996----------328iS