Hobo
Walking up to the front door of a big farmhouse, a hobo knocked lightly on
the door until the owner answered. The hobo said, "Please, sir, could I have
something to eat? I haven't had a meal in days."
The well-dressed homeowner said, "I may have made a fortune supplying goods
to people, but I never give away anything for nothing. However, if you go
around to the back of the house, you'll fine a gallon of paint and a clean
brush. Paint my porch and I'll give you a good meal."
The hobo headed off to the back of the house and a few hours later he came
back to knock on the door again. The homeowner was surprised. "Finished
already? That's great! Come on in and sit down, and I'll have the cook bring
you a meal."

"Thank you, sir!" the hobo said. "I should tell you though, that you don't
know your cars. That's not a Porch. It's a BMW."

Ken Lawyer
'94 325is Boston Green w/sports pkg
San Jose, CA