Room for rent in Austin?

Hello everyone,
I've just been offered a job at Terry Sayther Automotive (an independent BMW
shop in south Austin), for the summer.  If anybody has an extra room they'd
be willing to rent out for the summer in the Austin area, please contact me
off digest.  I'll have to continue paying rent at my place in Bryan, TX while
I'm there, so I'm looking for cheap, no frills lodging.
I'm a 25 year old Mech. Eng. major at Texas A&M that served 4 years in the
Marines (not some 19 party animal just out of parents house), and I'd be
happy to give a few references if needed.
       I worked for BJ at Italian Motor Service last summer, and if I have
the time and knowledge necessary to assist in some way with anything Alfa or
BMW I will certainly try to help.
Thanks,
Jake Hahn
87 Alfa Romeo Spider
87 BMW 325i
89 BMW 325i (recently totalled parts car, email with parts needs)