Re: bmw-digest V9 #2085

Here is one way:

http://www.blackrobotics.com/

If I can get them to give me one I'll write up a report on it!

This is about the best way I have seen to perfectly calibrate a
speedo.   We use them on motorcycles where countershaft RPM runs
the speedo.  Change the final drive ratio with a sprocket swap
and the speedo is off by large amounts.  This will allow you to
recalibrate.

You can use them on anything that has an electronic Speedo.

I suppose if you got one and set the thing up so it read half
speed the 155 mph speed limiter would no longer work?  Or is that
driven off crank RPM?

Ric