From: Toby Smith [mailto:tobys@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 6:25 PM
To: BMW Digest
Subject: Help!! E30 DME

My 87 325es is in the shop due to poor running conditions, and it looks
like the problem is the DME.

Can anyone advise for or against the $1,300 dealer price vs half price
or less for used?  Also, is it worth tracking down a performance chip at
this time as well, or does it make a difference?

Thanks!

- -Toby

- --