[Fwd: E30 FS]

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: E30 FS
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:09:14 -0500
From: "W. Helfrich" <seeyacht@domain.elided>
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided

I am Selling E30 325is.5spd white black leather.
All Stock plus JC chip and KN intake.
Florida car.150K. I have owned last five years. Many new parts
A/C, fan clutch, wheel bearings, oil cooler, clutch, all belts, hoses
Past year  and the belt let go! I know don't say it. so $ 2,000 + later
new rockers valves and new timing belt.
other than timing belt was nicely maintained as a runner
all synthetic red line oils
everything works except passenger window and the occasional power lock
intermittently not unlocking passenger door.

Interior has dash cracks and wear on drivers seat.
Exterior pretty clean original paint. There is a small dent in rht frt
fender and a corner of bumper trim off.
looks like a track smack but it has never seen the track.

but she would love to go.

any reasonable offers considered.
email or call 561 394 4111