Newbie q's

Hello everyone,
I may be the new owner of a 1997 Alpine White M3 coupe as early as
tomorrow.  I finally found one in my price range, and with the low miles
I want.  I also have had some friends check it out, and tomorrow it's my
turn. Gonna bring the checkbook with me ;)

Anyways, I was wondering what should I look out for?  I heard about the
water pump plastic impellor tsb, is there anything else?  What are other
common problems with this year?

My friends that have seen it say that it's immaculate, even the
interior.

First upgrade will be the m3 floor mats, and then the clear corners.
I'm located in Orange County area (Los Angeles) and was wondering where
I can buy them?  Is there any OC based bmw tuner shops in the area?  How
about online?

As far as the floormats go, how much do the Dealer ones cost?  Is there
a list discount at any dealers?  Or, alternatively, how much do the ac
schnitzer mats run?  Where can I get those?

What stores do you guys buy the euro aftermarket parts from online?
Anyone ever used http://www.evosport.com/ ?

Let me know!
- -Mike