Convert '95 E34 525i to '95 M3 Engine?

Hi all,

I'm thinking of installing a M3 engine in a '95 E34 525iTA car. Has anyone
done this? If so, would you please share your experiences with me?

I have talked to my independent mechanic; to the local BMW dealer here in
Portland, OR; to Bavarian Salvage (something like that); to Dinan; and to
myself. I get significantly different input from each source. Someone who has
actually done this swap is who I think I really need to talk to.

Thanks,

John Kjos