325iT availability

Has anybody recently shopped for a 325iT in the US? I am interested, but
when we went to the dealer they didn't have any in stock. Doesn't seem like
a great bargaining position for the buyer. Have any recent purchasers of
325iTs been able to get much discount under MSRP? Thanks.
We test drove a Lexus IS300, since the SportCross is more readily available,
cheaper, and likely more reliable. Pretty good, although it had significant
understeer in a low speed corner, more than my E36.

Greg