RE: For Sale

I have a BMW cell phone for sale that I took out of my '89 325ix.  It
includes the following:  antenna and cable, slide-in bracket for trunk,
main head unit, hands free mike, all the cables required.  What I don't
have is the hand set.  Without the hand set I can not say for sure that the
unit works, I guess the former owner didn't trust his cell service to turn
the phone off so he took the hand set out.  I will sell this unit for a
reasonable offer plus the cost of shipping.  If interested please contact
me directly.

I also have a Motorola cell phone, complete that I took out of my '91 318is
now that I'm using handheld cell phones.  This unit does work and is
complete and was bought from Cellular One and installed by them.  For this
unit, I even have the owners manual.  Again, I will take reasonable offers
plus shipping expense, and if interested, contact me directly.

happy motoring,
tom
'84 318i
'85 318i