For Sale

My uncle is the original owner of a 1979 528i. I'd always thought he'd be
buried in it, but he has informed me he recently purchased a NEW BEETLE,
and the BMW is for sale. If anyone is interested, the car is in nice shape
overall, painted in the past year or so(light blue metallic). I haven't
looked at it closely in the last couple of years, but I know my uncle has
always kept it up, and a lot of mechanical refurbishing was done in the
past few years. It's been garaged up until now, but the new car may get the
space now...or not, don't know. The car is in St. Augustine, FL. Automatic,
185,300 miles. The owner is Paul Zucker, phone (904) 471-5427. He's asking
$4500.

Mark Selleck
'85 535i
'87 535is