Re: New head bolts & cracked blocks

The question is:

If I can vacumm the holes dry........install new bolts to spec one at a
time,
What is the chance that re-torqueing the head gasket will seal the small
external oil leak occuring
on the exhaust side of the head gasket?

According to a FELPRO tip, this is possible.......

Has anybody done this and had a successful outcome?

Regards,
Henri