DIY Mechanics Tools

  I use primarily Craftsman,because of the warranty,price
and availability.I have some Snap-on items,too,but I've
heard warranty claims can be frustrating.S-Ks are among
the better,but I've found them to be a bit soft,compared
to Snap-on or Craftsman...Most recent purchase was a set
of Torx sockets,through Sears;I think they're "Lisle"...
appear to be very good quality.
  I've also collected a "traveling kit" of absolutely
bottom-of-the-rung wrenches,sockets,etc....had such a
kit of Craftsman tools stolen once from a vehicle.
  On screw drivers,hinged tools,etc,I tend towards brand
names like Crescent,Channel-lock,Vise-grip,etc.
FWIW...

=====
Dennis Hargrave
 92 BMW 535i
 76 Chevrolet 3/4 ton pickup
 80 Motoguzzi CX100 Lemans (partial restoration)
 65 BSA Thunderbolt Rocket (Restored)
 47 Indian Chief (good running original)
    VME member #00001506
http://auctions.yahoo.com