FS: 1986 528e for parts

The transmission on my old faithfull seems to have
given way, and I think it is time to put it to rest.
If anybody would like to buy it for parts or feels
like rebuilding the tranny, the best offer within a
week will get it.

A few details:
185k miles, engine still runs great.
somewhat new alternator (Bosch, < 1 year old)
somewhat new catalytic converter &
muffler(aftermarket, <6months old, passed CA smog test
with flying colors)
Control arms & tie rod < 2 years old
Various other suspension parts changed over the las 5
years.
4 Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires - 2 on good & 2 in OK
shape (on rims)
4 Yokohama, Avid H something tires in good shape -
great tires BTW (off rims, can sell separately))
New Sony Cassette/radio with CD controller (can sell
separately)
Black leatherette

Freebies with car
7 BMW oil filters
Haynes manual
Socket wrench for steering wheel

Please contact by email or call Raashina or Vishal at
(408) 719 9878
http://auctions.yahoo.com