Re: Dustless brake pads - Repco ???

Try Hawk HPS.  Nearly dustless (8.5 out of 10), better performance than
Repco/PBR pads, no squeal (if installed properly), wide variety of
applications available.

Check out:

http://www.hawkbrake.com/

or

http://www.hawkbrake.com/product_features.cfm

I bought mine from Tire Rack.  While the price was good, it took them nearly
three weeks to deliver them (they were out of stock).

Stay away from the HP Plus for pure street use if you want dustless pads.
HP Plus pads are NOT dustless.

- -rb