E34 540i FS

I've owned bimmers since the mid 80's but have moved to the "sticks" and can no longer effectively enjoy one.  My
current ride is a '95 540i in immaculate condition.  I'm the second owner (bought it from a friend when it came off his
lease) and it only has 73K gentle miles on it.  I'm sure you enthusiasts know all the wonderful details of the E34 540i
so won't go into the "standard" features of this car but will try to give some of the details about this one.

It's Oxford Green.  The car has always been garaged (most of the time during the day too) so the paint is excellent.
It's always been a Dallas TX area car so hasn't been subjected to bad weather.  There are some normal paint chips on
the hood and a couple of door dings, but thanks to our "defensive parking" the exterior is great.  No curb rash on the
wheels either.  Interior is tan/beige leather.  Also excellent condition.  The only noticeable wear on the inside is
the floor mats which are obviously easily replaceable, but they're actually pretty nice.

Mechanically, it's virtually perfect.  The dealer just went through the car and couldn't find any faults.  It's been
service by the dealer since day 1 and I have all the records.

There weren't many options on this car.  We have the BMW 6 CD changer, but no sport package, heated seats or ASC+T.
It's an automatic.  We've also had the windows tinted.  That's about it.

I have pics I can email you (let me know if you know how to unzip files) and can answer any questions you may have.
Please contact me at bschift@domain.elided or give me a call at 254-694-0095.  I'm asking $15.9K for the car and it's well
worth it.  Thanks.

End of bmw-digest V9 #2031