Re: list suggestions??

Richard, if you can copy me on any replies you get
direct as I am planning on doing the same in the near
future.

I was thinking of Bilsteins F/R, Rear Mounts, The M
X-brace and bringing the front back to spec with
Control Arm bushings/ ball joint and maybe tie rod
ends.  Also doing F&R rotors/pads at the same time.

- --- "Richard R. Coker, CIC"