list suggestions??

I have a 96 328iS that I am getting ready to replace the struts (and rear
shocks?) on.   I want something to make it handle a little better but don't
want to sacrifice too much ride while also maintaining a reasonbile budget.
I need the struts to last around 70K miles.  What does the list suggest
including manufacturer and model??  Any low cost suppliers known to the
list???
(Already ordered a front stress bar for the front to help handling some.
Also, does the sway bars of a M3 fit the 28iS and does it help any??????)

Thanks!

End of bmw-digest V9 #2030