E-12 M535i for sale

After wrestling with this for the last year or so I have finally and fully
committed to selling my beloved '81 M535i. The car is in good cosmetic and
excellent mechanical condition and is running superbly. It is Achat Gruen
Metallic, with black leatherette interior. The car is heavily modified with
Alpina, Hartge, Dinan, etc. parts, including a recently rebuilt 240hp Pete
McHenry engine. The transmission has also been rebuilt and I just had a major
tune-up performed. There are 327,000km/203,000miles on the Alpina odometer. I
have loved this car like no other and it has served me beautifully but I
simply need more room, thanks to children/large dog, and am thus compelled to
move to a sport wagon. If you are interested, I have a complete history and
photos available. I am asking $6500, negotiable.

Chuck Garrettson
cgarrett@domain.elided
'81 M535i