Relay Location For Heater Fan Blower On '87 325

Hello.  Recently, I discovered that my blower fan will only turn on when the fan switch is turned
to the highest position.  I'd like to rule out the relay and/or the switch before replacing the
actual fan.  Does the fact that the fan still operates at the high setting, make anyone believe
that the switch is faulty or the relay is malfunctioning?  Next problem:  the whereabouts of the
relay switch for the fan on a 1987 325.