Hawk HPS semi-dustfree pads on a 95 740i - anyone using them on a 7?

I was gratefully emailed the other day by a digest member, Ron, and he said
that ALAS, semi-dustfree brake pads have been developed for my 95 740i by
Hawk HPS brake pads HB325.720 D681 front and HB227.630 D692 rear.  Anyone
using these on a "7"?  I HATE the brake dust on my 7 - as after 1 day in the
city, they are grey, and 2 days later they are black.  Not that attractive
on an otherwise clean car.  I've never heard of these pads, myself.  He said
they're better than the PBR's on his car.

Look forward to anyone's opinion on these.  Ron used them on a 525i (I
think).  There are NO alternative brake pads available (to my knowledge) on
my car other than the dusty as heck stock pads (which are squealing like a
pig lately), and now these Hawk pads.

Expectantly awaiting positive/negative feedback,
Steve

95 740i    99kmiles,  you just gotta love this car!  so many miles and runs
like it's brand new
88 911
99 XK8   Jag  her's