used Shark Injector

Mike is right--I spoke with Josh at Eurosport--Jim Conforti's collaborator
on these things-- several months ago he told me that these do upload an ID
for the vehicle they are used on, rendering them useless for any other
vehicle. It serves both to prevent reuse on other vehicles, and also so that
one is returned as unused, it can be confirmed. Better to have let the buyer
of the car have it--at least he could deprogram/reprogram his car.