winter storage tips

I couldn't find a FAQ on winter storage, so I thought I'd ask on the mailing
list...

I recently stored a '98 M3 in an upstate New York NON-heated covered/closed
garage (at my house) for the winter and am wondering what I need to do as
far as 'winter-storage-maintenance'. I've been getting different "tips" from
friends (charge battery, run car in garage every few weeks, etc.), but I
wanted to ask the REAL experts :-)

The only thing I've done so far is fill the gas tank and include STA-BIL gas
stabilizer.

Any other tips/watchouts/gotchas?

TIA!

Bill "waiting anxiously for '02 track days"