Re: 2002 M3 enroute...prep questions

just drive according to the break-in instructions for the first 1200
mi (mine has 1178mi now :-). They change oil types at the 1200 mi service,
so I wouldn't stomp on it until after that happens. They run synth oil.

Does anyone know *exactly* what the "sport" button does?

I have SMG2. There are two modes. one has an "A" to the right of the
status display, and the other has a 7-segment "A" in the status display,
with an "S" to the right of the status display. The latter mode will
automatically shift. Any idea what the "A"/"S" to the right of the
status display means? it would seem opposite of auto/stick modes.

Thanks!

Jeff