E36M3 rear end rattle/clunk

I am experiencing rattle/clunk in the rear suspension of my 99 M3.  It
started shortly after I *upgraded* my suspension to H&R/Bilstein (sports).
The noise is only noticeable when going over bumps, I cannot reproduce it
any other way.  No one so far could identify the source of this rattling.

I have already done the following:
- - changed my rear shocks
- - called H&R they said that they havent had any cases like this with sport
springs
- - went to 2 different mechanics
- - I had my mechanic ride in my trunk while I took the spare and the jack out
- - didn't help
- - tried to shake the toolbox that's attached to the trunk lid everything is
pretty tight there
- - lost my sleep
- - said screw it and then lost my sleep again
- - searched every possible archive on the net where I found similar problems
all pointing to faulty shock mounts  I have aluminum RSM which I purchased
from BMP I already switched to urethane bushings on them. IT CANT BE SHOCK
MOUNT THEY ARE ROCK SOLID NOW (or can it?)

My current suspension setup:
   H&R Sport
   Bilstein Sport
   Aluminum Rear Shock Mount with urethane bushings

I am thinking that it could be the rear springs dead coils clattering?

If I cant identify the source of this noise I think I will have to change
my suspension to AC Schnitzer or Eibach.  I just dont want to blow away
another load of cash just find out it doesnt solve the problem.

The whole suspension is really tight and car handles like it's on rails

Thank you for any help,

Regards,

Vitaliy
rattling 99 M3