E36M3 rear end rattle/clunk

I am experiencing rattle/clunk in the rear suspension of my 99 M3.  It
started shortly after I upgraded my suspension to H&R/Bilstein (sports).
The noise is only noticeable when going over bumps, I cannot reproduce it
any other way.  No one so far could identify the source of this rattling.

I have already done the following:
- - changed my rear shocks
- - called H&R they said that they havent had any cases like this with sport
springs
- - vent to 2 different mechanics
- - lost my sleep
- - said screw it and then lost my sleep again
- - searched every possible archive on the net where I found similar problems
all pointing to faulty shock mounts  I have aluminum RSM which I purchased
from BMP I already switched to urethane bushings on them. IT CANT BE SHOCK
MOUNT THEY ARE ROCK SOLID NOW (or can it?).

My current suspension setup:
   H&R Sport
   Bilstein Sport
   Aluminum Rear Shock Mount with urethane bushings

I am thinking that it could be the rear springs dead coils clattering?

I am thinking of changing my suspension to AC Schnitzer or Eibach if I cant
identify the source of this noise.  I just dont want to blow away another
load of cash just find out it doesnt solve the problem.

Thank you for any help,

Regards,

Vitaliy
rattling 99 M3