RE: 89 e-30 tachometer question

Chech that the connectors and the board has good contact...

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Mike Sterry
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 5:04 PM
To: 'bmw-digest@domain.elided'
Subject: 89 e-30 tachometer question

I recently bought a repo 89 325i, drove it home and started cleaning it up,
including getting rid of alarm and stereo stuff. I recall the tach working
on the short trip home but now it does not.
Does anyone have suggestions on what to look for first? did I loose the
signal from the DME? or power to it? is there any usual suspects?

Thanks,,,,    Mike
89 325i
90 535i
92 325i