Re: Beep at 37 degrees

Cool.  My 1987 325 beeps at 38 degrees, but your new 330i beeps at 37
degrees.  Guess if you pay your money and buy the new car the water under
the newer car freezes at a lower temperature, thus safer driving over a
greater range of conditions :-)

Or perhaps some basic laws of physics have changed!

It does get a little old having to push the "time" button on the display
after every start of the car in the winter.  I know it is cold out - duh
it's December - what I don't know is the time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tony.