From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of Tim
Piscitelli
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 6:36 AM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: re: E30 Head Questions

When I cleaned out the bolt holes on my 325is, I
repeatedly filled the holes with carb cleaner and then
stuck a swab down to dry it out. Did that until the
swab came out clean. Then stuck a vacume down there
(connected to a piece of fuel hose) to pull and chips
or garbage that was left. The holes were squeaky
clean when done.

Tim
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

- --
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctionsfor all of your holiday gifts!

- --