e30: Inspection II and Timing Belt Question

My e30 is coming up on 60k miles, and will undergo the standard Inspection II. I know that normally, the timing belt would be replaced at this time.  However, mine was replaced at 30k miles (seepage in the head gasket, and they replaced the timing belt, under warranty, while they were in there!).

My question is: What is done in an InspII, i.e., will they be in "the neigborhood" anyway, and should they replace the timing belt anyhow, even tho' it should have about another 30k miles of life left.

TIA.  Regards,

David
- --