Shock and strut recommendations for E34 525ia

I'm planning a project in January to replace all front end bushings and
shocks/struts all around which are still all original since 92. Sachs
Boge are the original.

The latest L.A. Club newsletter (Whispering Bomb) suggest there are only
three shocks to consider: Koni, Billstein or Boge which I agree with.

Question is... which one would be the best for a daily driver? I do not
want a stiff ride. I do a lot of Highway crusing around 80 mph and I'm
just looking for a nice sweet touring ride.

Which brand should be the best for my situation. I'm not planning to
replace the springs and price is not a huge factor.

Thanks
Doug
92 525ia (US) 160k