FW: URGENT - "HI" Virus!

I received the following  message from my wife..  There is a new virus that is out.
If you know me, you will know that I have an EXTREMELY dim view of people
who send out hoax virus warnings.  I have already received a message with this
virus at home, and my wife has gotten 6 in the last half hour from people
within the company we work for.. The attached message comes from the company,
which does NOT send out warnings unless there is a real and serious threat.
We have Norton Antivirus (updated 12/05) on our home computer and use
Netscape (not Outlook)..

Here is how to get rid of if it  I am too late..

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.goner.a@domain.elidedl

Mark Williams
Dallas, TX