RE: jammed trunk lock! help!

get at it from behind...and clean the mechanism

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Chester F. Clark
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 8:21 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: jammed trunk lock! help!

Hello,

I own a 1987 325.. Recently I noticed that my trunk lock was jammed in.  I
have tried everything to release it but nothing works.  I am completely out
of
ideas, other than buying a new lock for the trunk.  Can anyone out there
help
me?  If not, does anyone know the price of a new lock for my trunk. I dont
care if the lock is the same or different to what my current one is.. key
wise
that is.  Thank you so much for any help you all can give me.

- -Neal Clark

- --

End of bmw-digest V9 #1982