Trivia: Name this interior color!

Hi all,

I've completed the process for re-dying my outer seat bolsters with
Leatherique.  I must say I'm impressed at how good this product is!   It is
very easy to apply and truly restores the leather and gives it an original
finish.   However I allowed it to dry for a week now, and the shade is a
lot lighter blue than the rest of the interior.  I got the dye, rejuvenator
oil, pristine clean and prep agent as leftovers from Peter Cain on this
list, who said the color was Pacific blue.  I bought it thinking "how many
dark blue interior colors could BMW have?"  Nothing against you Peter, I'm
still coming out ahead even though I'm going to have to order a new color
dye.   I think Pacific blue is a lighter blue used in white painted
cars.  Here you can see the color difference:

http://poseur.4x4.org/ebay/interior.jpg

In any case the color I need is a very dark blue, almost a violet as you
can see from the pictures.  The exterior paint is Royalblau (evidently a
rare color, I've never seen another one), and the car is a 1988 325i
Cabriolet.  What is the name and/or code number of this interior color?  I
need this so I can tell the Leatherique people what color dye I
need.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Jay Karolyi
1988 Royalblau BMW 325i Cabriolet 5-speed (109,000 miles and counting fast)