Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:01:34 -0500
From: "Chriskent" <ckent@domain.elided>
Subject: Price to replace a front subframe on an e28.

The front subrame on my 1987 535is is bent. Can some one give me an idea of the price to replace it with a good used one. I have the used one ready to be installed. I was surprised to hear a body shop give me a $700 price to replace it with my used one. any idea of time needed for a pro with full shop, or an amerature , like me, to replace it would be helpful.

 chris
Ed Walters
1983 Puch Moped
teamdfle28@domain.elided