Re: Jack points on a 95 M3

Pete,

I also have a '95 M3, and do the following:

If I need to jack a single wheel, I use the Steve D jackplate:

http://www.ultimategarage.com/jackplat.html

and put a jackstand under the chassis pad at that jacking location.

To lift the entire rear end, I put a floor jack under the rear subframe
(just ahead of the differential), jack the rear end, and put jackstands at
the two chassis pads on the sides.

To lift the front, I normally drive the car up onto a set of boards that
raise the front tires about three inches.  This allows me to get a floor
jack under the front airdam, so I can jack the car from the center of the
subframe.  I put jackstands at the two chassis pads on the sides.

Hope this helps.

- -rb