Re: Door Seal Problem - 2001 330Ci

Dave

I don't have any info regarding your trouble but if you have not already
done so, be sure to stop by the following site for a higher saturation of
E46 owners. That should better your odds on finding out what you want to
know.

http://www.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/

You may get what you need on the digest but roadfly is a good resource for
you to have.

Best of luck,

Ron
525iT Sports Wagon
R1100S Sports Tourer
Others

> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:08:32 -0600
> From: Dave Barger <dbarger@domain.elided>
> Subject: Door Seal Problem - 2001 330Ci
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a 2001 330Ci, purchased 6 months ago.
>
> I have had chronic problems with the driver's side door dragging/rubbing
on
Snip