RE: Computer and radio problems

If you fiddle with the numbers three times and get it wrong you need
to wait an hour before you can try again with the correct codes...
This means an hour of uninterrupted power to the radio. The same thing
happenned to me when I got my car back from a mechanic... I fiddled
with the numbers... then I found the correct number in my
documentation but it still wouldn't work.. then I found this article:

http://www.koalamotorsport.com/tech/radio.code.htm

So I went for a long drive to my mums place and after that I was able
to enter the code properly.

My radio code was actually scribbled in pencil in the owners manual,
so I can't tell you what the document to look for looks like.

- -----------------------
Ryan Sabir
Newgency Pty Ltd
2a Broughton St