Re: Computer and radio problems

Richard - it's looking for the anti-theft code, which must be entered after a
loss of power to the radio.  hopefully you have the owner's manual and
associated papers...somewhere in there, you should have a manual for the radio
and/or at least a sheet that shows the anti-theft code.  bmw suggests keeping
this away from the car, so if you're not the original owner and the paperwork
isn't in the car, i'm guessing bmw na has a way around this...not sure, but
that would be my next step.  good luck.  i know i couldn't take it too long
with no tunes!
Tom

>of course the light didn't go off but WORSE the radio said enter
>code and I entered a bunch of numbers not knowing the code (The dealer
>told me this would happen but I would just lose my station presets) But
>now all I get on my radio is "CODE WAIT".

End of bmw-digest V9 #1975