FS: 1995 325is w/sp pk, Yuba City, CA

I have been gone for quite a while and hate to open up this way, but I am
selling our pride and joy unfortunately: 1995 325is with under 52k miles,
Morea Green (do believe this color was not available for US til '96) with
black leather, sport package, color coated bumpers/skirts and Reiger eyebrows,
moldings painted gloss black, Hargte strut brace, S/S kit, Evo II Motorsport
exhaust, euro clear lights, shielded flowtech, JC chip, tinted windows,
factory rear spoiler, new battery (last week), new Potenza RE 730s (under 1k
miles), kenwood indash w/CD changer, original owner, service records, also
have original chip/airbox/lights. $19,000 OBO Car can be seen on
www.thebiglot.com Please e-mail me for more pics or information.

George Boudreau
BMWCCA 137797

End of bmw-digest V9 #1972